Share/Bookmark

My Apologies

No comment yet
Super, big, huge, ENORMOUS sorry and an even bigger thank you for your patience with me. Life has been totally nuts lately. I've been insanely busy. And I will be for the next few weeks. I've been in the process of getting packed and moved (back to the mainland--Utah!!) so I haven't had anytime between work and my son and life in general to get any kind of editing done. Again--my apologies. I promise I will get busy as soon as possible. I've got halloween this weekend, a wedding next weekend, my son's first birthday the weekend after that, and then I have to get ready for Thanksgiving.....add a major move to the mix and you can see why I may be bald by Christmas.

Here's something that I found hiding amongst my pictures--some stuff from an awesome, relaxing afternoon on the beach at Kaena Point with my son...man, I'm gonna miss this...




HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 [Summit Images] | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER