Share/Bookmark

Yellowstone Pinecone (that makes it special)

No comment yet
Yet again, I have failed to post regularly...I do have some pictures that I took at Yellowstone from my visit earlier this year! Don't get too excited--we (unknowingly) went "before the season started" - like it's a sport or something? - so it was cold. And snowy. And we didn't see very many animals. I did see some bison, which I was pretty stoked about, but as I went to take a picture, I got run over by a car. That's another story for another day in another place though. I got a handful of pinecone pictures! It sounds lame, but I like them. I don't know why I was so obsessed with pinecones on this visit. Enjoy this one for now!


(I lost my computer that I used Photoshop on, so the crap software that I have to use for now totally destroyed my photo quality when I added the copyright water mark. Maybe I'll have to just forego the watermarks for now until I can get another copy of Photoshop....?)

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 [Summit Images] | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER